Integrity Time Grow It, designed for ages 7-10, teaches children about some of the pitfalls which hinder integrity, including cheating, teasing, tattling, being mean, and being lazy, and shows how to avoid these pitfalls. The program encourages integration into the academic world of reading, creative writing, journaling, and art through guided journal entries, and student booklets. Integrity Time Grow It includes 26 weeks of curriculum with 26 original integrity stories.
The Integrity Tunes 2 CD features award-winning songwriters and producers, Rivers Rutherford and Monroe Jones. This exciting musical project will be enjoyed by children and adults of all ages. Grow It Student Booklets are in journal format encouraging creative writing and positive role play. Individual Story Booklets allow the children to follow along with the original stories and process the lesson even further. What a privilege it is to partner with you in this vital endeavor of guiding children to choose things that are true and good and right!
The Integrity Time Grow It! Kit includes:
- Leader’s Guide – book with scripted lessons and supply lists for each lesson, as well as numerous printable pages to use in class
- Clock Chart – colorful booklet with all of the lyrics to the Integrity Tunes music
- Integrity Tunes 2 – Our exciting musical CD was produced by Emmy Award winning songwriter, Rivers Rutherford.
- Student Booklet CDs – 3 CDs full of printable pages encouraging the children to write creative stories on the values they are learning, illustrate those stories, and practice writing the letter of the week – each CD is age appropriate for 2nd, 3rd or 4th grade.
- Graphics CD included in the ABC Integrity Time Kit contains stickers, picture frames, a diploma, and all the reproducible pages found in the curriculum.